Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home after a week

Hi, all! Our kids are home after being down with family all week!! They went from house to house! They came back with a little bit of the sniffles and sore throat. We went straight to camping from picking them up! They were run down and tired. I had thought ahead and packed their vitamins....acidophilus banana wafers, raspberry zinc, and vitamin C. I gave it to them Friday, Sat., and today and tonight they were feeling fine. I did not send the vitamins down home with them, so they went with out them for a week. Not too smart on my part....but I knew they wouldn't be given to them anyway!! They were around other sick kids. I didn't feel too bad about not sending their vitamins with them, as I know their immunity is good due to the vitamins. It proved me well! They didn't really come down with anything and after two days, they are feeling back to 100%. Vitamins do work!! Help your children and your family. They are priced very well and we have lots of sales! Check us out at www.vitafutureforkids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment