Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1 Week Later

As I stated before, the girls went down home for over a week without their vitamins and hand sanitizer...like I do anyway:) Anyway, I stated before, they were extrememly run down and after a few days back to normal. Well, my youngest just this last week, tried to get a cold. They say a cold incubates for about a week, so I wasnt' surprised as her cousin's were pretty sick like I told you last week.
Anyway, I had went back to her normal daily vitamins after she began to feel better last week. When she started feeling tired, I knew her body was trying to fight off something....a bad cold I suspected!
So I increased her vitamins back up (acidophilus and zinc) and she felt better after a day and a half and has since! I can only report my life experiences to try and help you and your family. I hope it does!
http://www.vitafutureforkids.com/ can help!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, creative, and very informative article about vitamins and hand sanitizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative Post.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Gummiking.com

    ReplyDelete