Monday, February 2, 2009

Are your kids always sick?

Do you have a child/children that seem to always be sick? Do you live in the doctor's office week after week? This was me with my first child for the first three years of her life! After doing everything the pediatrician told me and giving her antibiotic after antibiotic, one day, I just sat down and cried after coming back from the doctor. My three year old looked up at me and asked "what's wrong mommy?" My answer to her was, I just didn't know how to help her anymore. I started asking around and decided to take her health into my own hands. I took her off of the antibiotics, took her to the chiropractor (as that boosts immunity 30% just after one adjustment) and started her on vitamins! The pediatrician never told me that all of the medicine I was giving her was not only killing all the bad things in her body, but all of the good things as well. So for three years, I was killing her immune system and not even realizing it...I was a first time mom! I began to do some research and started my daughter on particular vitamins and she became a new kid! I never stepped foot back into the ped's office only for vaccinations!! Needless to say, my second child has rarely been sick at all in seven years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment